This article will explain what to expect the first time you access Learning Modules. As always, reach out to your Program Manager with any questions, comments, or concerns.
How to Sign into Learning Modules for the First Time
Getting started is easy. When you click on one of the Learning Modules topics below, all you need to do is:
If you haven't logged in before:
- Click here to navigate to the Learning Modules sign in page.
- Click “Create a new account”
- Enter your name
- Enter the same email you use for the iMentor platform / on the iMentor application
- Enter a password
- Click ”Create Account”
- You will only need to enroll this one time - you will be able to access content forevermore
- Click "Resume Course"
- That's it. So go on, learn and your own pace, at your own time - download and share resources with your mentee. But make sure you complete the modules within a timely manner, as they will only help you with your pair relationship.
- Look through the Mentor Learning Center for interesting topics, downloadable resources, and multimedia to help build your knowledge and skill set as a mentor.